Saturday, March 31, 2007

Week 9, Thing 21

How do you stop the podcast??? I got it started and can't get it to stop!! The site I went to did not state the length of the podcast as far as I could tell. It would have been useful to have that information available before I got into it and now can't get it to stop. Oh, I just figured out how to get it to stop.

I also found out I lost my Bloglines account that I had set up. I did not go to my email account and respond to their validation email in a timely basis. I guess I need to start all over with that system. After figuring out how to get back on I added an RSS feed for Chronicle Books.

At this point I question the real use of this application in libraries. I am much more visual and would prefer to have at least a powerpoint presentation to coincide with the audio. I'm sure someone will find something useful from this.

No comments: