Thursday, March 29, 2007

Week 4, Thing 9

I looked at the various blog pages that were listed in the exercise. Is there something wrong because I don't get it? So much of what I looked at was basically people's useless ramblings. Or am I being too critical? Maybe you need to go through a lot of useless information until you get to things that may be of some value.

One of the sites kept giving me zero hits. The site looked like a skeleton site map so it might be that they were having some technical problems.

I learned that a lot of American Idol viewers are not happy that Sanjaya is still on the program. Some of them are getting very threatening in their postings. I'm getting to see that these blogs give so many people the opportunity to spread vicious ideas and opinions. But hey, who's reading them. Uh oh, I guess me.

No comments: