Thursday, March 29, 2007

Week 5, Thing 10



I've moved on to online image generators. This was a relatively easy exercise that I had some fun with. I'm not sure if the people in this photo would find it fun, but hey I'm making this and I can do what I want to do. These three individuals supported and still support to some degree the government publications/depository program at our library. This photo is at least 4 years old and the male individual of lesser physical stature sure doesn't look like that these days. He's looks like he has a nice tan or the camera makes him look very tanned.

I added Jack Nicholson. Somehow the wording seemed suited for this image.

Image generators, if I had the time and the digital photos I can see myself wasting time on these sites.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Nice work! You're really powering through these exercises! It's like watching Rocky in training!