Thursday, March 29, 2007

Week #3, Thing 6,7

I looked at Mappr, Flickr Color Pickr and Montage a number of weeks ago and looked at them briefly today. Very entertaining and I enjoyed the colors. I guess I would have to take some digital pictures somewhere along the way to create my own montage with pictures that would have any real meaning to me. Lacking a digital camera and a relatively new home computer I guess that won't be happening anytime too soon.

I can see how people can get a bit addicted to all this technology though. It would tire out my hands, but you might have a nice product in the end.

#7 Write about anything techie?? I guess this is about as techie as I am going to get for awhile. No plans to purchase a digital camera or new computer. I get techie every night with the channel changer on the tv. One changer for changing the channel, another changer to adjust the volume and another changer if I want to watch a DVD. My cats can even use the channel changer. Of course the don't do it on purpose, but their little paws can wreck havoc with the tv.

I can operate my microwave oven. Does that count? Oh, i just attached a printer to one of the student assistant pcs today and it worked.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

See, next you'll be installing software and debugging the ILS.