Saturday, March 31, 2007

Week 6, Thing 13

Yes, that was del.icio.us. Now I know what del.icio.us is about. April would refer to this term and it just went over my head. I started my de.icio.us account by adding LibraryThing.com. I actually opened a free account on their site. Its embarrassing to admit, but I basically kept a paper version of LibraryThing. I would read a book and add it to my handwritten list in a notebook I've been maintaining for a number of years. It's not that I read a lot, but I would want to read another book by an author I had read before and I just could not recall the name of the book or the name of the author. I may keep the LibraryThing going after this exercise is completed. It's a helpful tool for middle aged people like me who can't remember anything.

No comments: